Challenging Internship at (COMPANY NAME) Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects. Your tasks will include:
* Support in our controlling processes, i.e.:
* preparation and analysis of financial key data like sales, expenses, profit, inventories
* preparation of management meeting presentations
* data gathering and processing for turnover forecasts
* other project related tasks upon necessity
* Required Specialized knowledge:
Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
Controlling knowledge (theoretical and/or practical)
MS Excel and PowerPoint (very good skills)
* Preferred language abilities
* Preferred skills
Experience from former internship in Controlling (or financial related)
* Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
*We offer a very competitive salary and provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with (COMPANY NAME) Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa