Challenging Internship at (COMPANY NAME) Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects.
HR administrative tasks including processing improvement
- Make/Updates materials for controlling
e.g. Head count, Organization structure, Key data, hiring status etc.
- On boarding
e.g. For new comer(including interns) daily support at Yokohama office.
- Arrange meetings
e.g. Mentoring, Consultation, Personal topic etc.
- Support HR activities
e.g. Articles of (COMPANY NAME) Connect, Job fair, internal procedures etc.
Required Specialized knowledge:
1. PC skills(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
2. Be a communicative, cooperative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
Preferred Language Abilities:
1. Fluent English both speaking and writing.
2. Basic Japanese; JLPT N2 above.
Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company.
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period.
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture