SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the (COMPANY NAME) Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
You will join the Information Technology unit in Tokyo, in the Fixed Income Technology department. This department is in charge of (including but not limited to): electronic trading systems, trade booking, deal lifecycle including confirmation, clearing, position management, settlement, regulatory reporting.
* Assist Equities and Fixed income IT production support including incident and change management on local / regional backoffice applications including offshoring / outsourcing services. Ensure production support and incidents are filed based on SG internal rules (ITRM framework) and regulatory standard. Support functionally / technically local developed trade feed gateways / applications
* Support business or client onboarding from IT standpoint.
* Assists mandatory market events execution and key new business in the following area (Cash equities, Stock lending & borrowing, JGB or Foreign bond outright / repo,)
* Participate in process optimization / digitalization / automation (development) on operational processes and act as the change agent in the ITO setup
Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required:
* Development / IT experience
* Devops (PaaS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes), migrate locally developed tools to modern standards (internal PaaS offering), setup continuous delivery.
* Basic system administration (windows / unix)
* Databases (Oracla, Postgre, ElasticSearch and others)
* Curious about the financial business, securities products and able to learn about SG / market practices in a short amount of time. Well aware of current IT landscape / trends.
* Work well with others and able to encourage with peers / other team members.
* Be curious about new IT Trend / technologies development globally
* Self-starter, who is confident to build strong relationships across peers and users (Front office / backoffice / external counterparties)
How will the candidate benefit from this position :
* Successful candidates will be given the chance to interact with:
* Other IT teams (including HK/Paris/India hub)
* Front-Office (sales, traders)
* Middle / Back Office (trading support units, client support units, settlement team)
* Compliance officers (Regulatory reporting, IT Security, etc.)
* Internal Audit officers
* Strong performing candidates could see these interactions turn into a permanent job, in Tokyo or in another Societe Generale office across the world
|Posted on:||17 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|