Coverage Banker Support for Loan documentation, Pitch book, Marketing support.
This position is for 6 months duration as Trainee (i.e. less than 1 year work experience.)
* Manage relationship as sub-banker working in tandem with primary coverage banker in the team for selected Japanese CORI clients/prospect.
* Co-ordinate selected deals in tandem with other business lines.
* Monitor credit risk exposure and manage credit approving process in cooperation with CCG (Credit Management Group), while managing credit & deal reviews.
* Construct relationship strategy/budget for each client and manage profitability while strictly being in compliant to all the regulations and SG group rules and procedures.
* Support the Head of Coverage and primary coverage bankers for CORI (Corporate coverage) team management related tasks in addition to the above.
* Support DBM (Deputy Branch Manager) function of SGTB ((COMPANY NAME) Tokyo Branch) for EXCO (Executive Committee) presentation material, management presentation and any associated management related tasks
Indicate behavioral competencies required in the employee's position (including behavioral competencies in terms of compliance, risk management, code of conduct)
* Good communication skills incl. language capability both internally and externally
* Inter-personal skill to handle corporate client's relationship management, serving clients needs
* High level of motivation for client business as well as for acquiring knowledgeable about clients, SG group, legal/compliance aspects and market trends on a global scale.
* Good team player in dealing with other business units and support functions. High level of professional standard and mind set. The position requires also in-depth awareness on risk and regulatory issues.
* Analytically strong in judging risks on both clients and deal structures
* Capable of solving issues/problems and coming up with solutions Identify the SG technical competencies and job skills required in the employee's position:
Coordination/monitoring skills as a team player in dealing with other business areas
* Strong analytical skills/knowledge on products/markets/clients as well as regulations.
* Good communication skills, required Japanese native level and English business level.
* Good educational background