Tesla's aim is to ensure charging is as convenient as possible for our owners. This role oversees the charging installation experience of our customers by maintaining and managing a network of charging installation vendors. The ideal candidate has strong skills in vendor management, administrative operations, and an ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
* Source for potential locations and regions where Tesla's charging network has the potential to be expanded.
* Support operational aspects of the wider charging team including payment, logistics and systems.
* Develop, support and manage vendors for home charging installation to ensure the best customer experience.
* Understand charging needs of Tesla customers and develop solutions for the internal team and vendors to take action.
* Keep up with industry trends and best practices
* (Students and return-to-work applicants welcomed)
* Capacity to work independently, detail orientated and execution focused
* Excellent interpersonal and organization skills with a key focus on customer experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Ability to come to office 3 or more days per week, for a period of 6 or more months.
* Fluent in Japanese, with Business-level English abilities
* Valid permit to work in Japan.
* Work location: Tokyo Office (or Yokohama Service Center or Work From Home, depending on ability to commute)
* Hourly Pay: 1,200 Yen (commuting fee reimbursed separately
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|