Are you excited to contribute to the business success of (COMPANY NAME), and want a career like no other in a country that is well-known for amazing and innovative technology - then this is the opportunity for you!
As an MBA recruit, you will benefit from a customized onboarding process, ongoing training and mentorship, as well as an opportunity to fast-track your leadership journey in the company.
Through the Japan MBA Recruiting Program, you can:
* Be a part of the next business strategy that will impact the future of global economy
* Gain international working experiences through rotations
* Build global networks and receive leadership mentorships.
* Expedite your business acumen for a faster meaningful contribution to your role and gain the support to drive your long-term career.
* Build a valuable skillset to distinguish yourself from your peers, and experience the vital culture that will influence the world.
You can find roles in these areas:
* Tech Sales
* Customer Success
For more information on each of the areas and roles, please click the following link below:
Full-Time and Internship MBA Roles in (COMPANY NAME) Japan
* Currently a full-time MBA student who wants to launch their career in Japan (expected to graduate from February 2020 ~ October 2021)
* Less than 7 years of full-time work experience in total in any relevant industries. IT industry experience is not a pre-requisite!
* Fluency in both Japanese and English
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with (COMPANY NAME) and the country where you work
|Posted on:||28 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|