Challenging Internship at (COMPANY NAME) Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects. Your task(s) will include:
1. Support Management and Project teams by:
2. Maintenance and further development of the project management tool (RedMine)
3. Maintenance and improvement of our company internal community homepage
4. Database maintenance and excel programming
5. Support of sensor development projects in project management
6. Support team of automated driving with data evaluation
* Required Specialized knowledge:
1. Database programming, Homepage programming, IT-tools, Excel (advanced), LINUX
2. Ability to quickly adapt, communicate pro-actively in a multi-cultural team
3. Motivation to drive tasks to an end within the agreed timeline
4. Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
* Preferred language abilities:
2. Japanese preferred
3. German preferred
* Preferred skills:
1. Scripting language, Matlab programming
2. Basic knowledge of automotive systems, sensors
3. Experience web-page design, planning and scheduling of tasks, analytical thinking.
* Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
*We offer a very competitive monthly net allowance of 160,000 Yen on a full-time scheme. We will also provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful Designated Activities visa application. Please note that the full visa process may take up to three months. Furthermore, applicants who intend to have an internship period for 12 months/already hold residence status in Japan will receive a monthly gross allowance.
Please note that Japanese nationals do not require a visa process. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, students fulfilling this condition may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
Please note that foreign nationals on a student visa with permission for part-time job (xxx9;xxx4;xxx6;xxx3;xxx5;xxx7;xxx7;) do not require a visa process. Students fulfilling these conditions will be eligible to work on a part-time scheme only. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, exchange students may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
****Non-Japanese Nationals (visa requirements):
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with (COMPANY NAME) Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa