Challenging Internship at (COMPANY NAME) Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects.
Your task(s) will include:
1. You'll work in a new field of business, which is service business and newly established in Japan. The connectivity is now one of the most promising spaces in the future and in this space, we as the connected mobility solutions which you will work with provides connectivity services/solutions to serve the needs from various customers. The range of the tasks can be quite wide, as you will work in a new start-up team. Mainly, the tasks can be market, company, and competitor research/analysis. In addition, you will be responsible for internal marketing in (COMPANY NAME). You can develop not only the business skill but also the communication skill, as you will be able to encounter various people.
Sales & Marketing/Business Development Internship at (COMPANY NAME) Japan
(COMPANY NAME) Japan welcomed its 3rd internship award in a role! This internship provides the opportunity to work for a multinational and immerse yourself within our Sales and Marketing team in the Connected Mobility Solutions department. Because our department within the organization is still new, you will have the chance to expose yourself to a start-up environment as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development.
What to expect
The range of tasks are quite wide: You'll work on the front lines of our business to build and maintain relationships with our Japanese customers and channel their feedback into product development. Additionally, you will be responsible for internal marketing in (COMPANY NAME).
You will also have opportunities to attend company workshops that reflect our commitment to innovation, connectivity, diversity and sustainability, get exposure to senior leaders, and be invited to social events to get to know your fellow interns and colleagues at (COMPANY NAME).
* Required Specialized knowledge:
1. Marketing knowledge
2. Problem Solving and Analytic skills
3. Enterprise and entrepreneurial skills
4. Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
* Preferred language abilities
1. Fluent English required
2. Intermediate Japanese required
* Preferred skills
1. Excel/power point
2. Communication skill
3. Engineering Knowledge (nice to have)
* Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 3-12 months at our company
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
1. Business fluency in English
2. N2 or N1 (intermediate) level Japanese
3. Communication skills (both written and verbal)
4. Marketing knowledge as well as Problem Solving and Analytic skills
5. Interest in entrepreneurship and/or business development.
6. Experience in Microsoft Office
We would love to see
1. Work experience in Sales/Marketing
2. Interest in connected mobility
3. Your motivation!
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Please note that this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your CV you will receive an email with directions to complete our online survey.
Because our applications come from all over the world, please mention preferred duration and start date in your application together with your current location. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We hire until our roles our full, so we advise you to apply as soon as you're ready!
In the meanwhile, learn more about our Connected Mobility Solutions department here.
Note: Applicants should be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period.
*We offer a very competitive monthly net allowance of 160,000 Yen on a full-time scheme. We will also provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful Designated Activities visa application. Please note that the full visa process may take up to three months. Furthermore, applicants who intend to have an internship period for 12 months/already hold residence status in Japan will receive a monthly gross allowance.
Please note that Japanese nationals do not require a visa process. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, students fulfilling this condition may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
Please note that foreign nationals on a student visa with permission for part-time job (xxx9;xxx4;xxx6;xxx3;xxx5;xxx7;xxx7;) do not require a visa process. Students fulfilling these conditions will be eligible to work on a part-time scheme only. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, exchange students may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
****Non-Japanese Nationals (visa requirements):
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with (COMPANY NAME) Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa.
Please note that due to the global Covid-19 situation, there will be the possibility of the internship being delayed or cancelled. We will keep in close contact with you, inform you ahead of such decisions and also take your personal situation into account
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|