class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="98">The people here at (COMPANY NAME) don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join (COMPANY NAME), and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here? (COMPANY NAME) is looking for an extraordinary Material Scientist Intern with coating and optical thin film background to join the PPO (Panel Process and Optics) Engineering Internship Program in Yokohama Technology Center (YTC) of (COMPANY NAME) Japan. You will help material and process development of optical coating that is the one of foundations for (COMPANY NAME) products. A successful candidate will work within a cross-functional team to realize sophisticated optical thin film and coating technologies.
* Currently enrolled in MS of PhD programs in Physics, Chemistry, Optics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
* Had worked with material design and synthesis for optical devices - Sol-gel, Organic-Inorganic hybrid, UV cure material, etc.
* Good knowledge of fabrication for gratings, waveguides lenses or prisms using the above described materials and its validation methods.
* Working knowledge of material characterization methods - Optical (Spectroscopy, FT-IR etc.), Mechanical (ASTM adhesion tests, abrasion tests, strength tests, Nano-scratch, Nano-indent, etc.) and Morphological (SEM, EDS, AFM, XRD etc.).
* Interests in optical design software Essential Macleod and/or Virtual lab.
Project leader will tune specific tasks depending the background of a selected student. GENERAL LIST OF TASKS WOULD BE: Work with material and process development for optical coatings. Perform various experiments, collect and analyze data. Particiate in technical discussion and data reviews with design engineers.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
MS of PhD programs in Physics, Chemistry, Optics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or related fields
|Posted on:||17 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|