class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="111">Imagine what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. (COMPANY NAME) is a place where extraordinary people come to do their best work. Our community has every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. Together we build things and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. So if you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with (COMPANY NAME) might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big. At (COMPANY NAME), interns are an important part of the team. Whether you sign on for a summer internship or a co-op during the academic year, you can work on critical projects. As a member of the (COMPANY NAME) community, you'll get a unique perspective on our process and those who lead it. For this internship, you must be enrolled during the internship period (6/1 xxxx - 8/3x xxx0) and be able to work in our Roppongi Hills office (Tokyo) from 6/1 xxx0~8/3x xxx0 weekdays from 9:00-17:30. This is a 3month full time internship.
* Currently enrolled in BA or BS /MBA
* Enrolled during the internship period (6/1 xxxx - 8/3x xxx0)
* Able to work in our Roppongi Hills office (Tokyo) from 6/1 xxx0~8/3x xxx0 weekdays from 9:00-17:30
* Eligible to work in Japan
* Strong interest in (COMPANY NAME) business & Culture
* Exceptional communication skill in Japanese & English
* Logical thinking skill and creative problem solving
* Ability to learn new things
* Great attention to details
* Strong team player
Interns don't just learn on the job at (COMPANY NAME). They're also expected to share their knowledge and contribute innovative solutions to their teams. We value all of our interns, and go the extra mile to make sure you're working on real solutions that drives our business. You will also learn how to work in a professional setting, having ample opportunities for networkings with other teams at (COMPANY NAME), and grow yourself to be better prepared for future career. Possible assignment include: Consumer Sales, Education Sales, iPhone Sales, Sales Planning, Sales Customer Experience Program, Enterprise. You will be supporting the development and execution of plans, strategies and programs of assigned teams.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in BA, BS /MA, MS /MBA
* For this internship, you must be enrolled during the internship period (6/1 xxxx - 8/3x xxx0) and be able to work in our Roppongi Hills office (Tokyo) from 6/1 xxx0~8/3x xxx0 weekdays from 9:00-17:30. This is a 3month full time internship