Challenging Internship at (COMPANY NAME) Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects. Your tasks will include:
1. Assist product specialists and product managers for sales analysis, reporting and making presentation
2. Support in market evaluation for JP Aftermarket and spare parts potential
3. Part number registration in AA system (P90 and P97)
4. Support in contact with RB plants and other divisions and departments
* Required Specialized knowledge:
1. Good Japanese (including reading and writing) and English skills
2. Good communication skills and understanding of team concept
3. Advanced or intermediate level of Excel, Access and Power Point skills
* Preferred language abilities
1. Fluent English required
2. Fluent Japanese required
* Preferred skills
1. Business background (economy, marketing) and some technical background preferable
2. Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
*We offer a very competitive salary and provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with (COMPANY NAME) Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa