To perform therapies as required to the highest possible standard while adhering to the standards prescribed in the Spa Manual.
What you will be doing:
1. To organize and perform treatments in rooms stocked and set up to Diva Lounge Spa standards detailed in the Operational Manual.
2. To conduct the guests consultation and health assessment professionally.
3. To recommend appropriate treatments according to the guests condition.
4. To recommend the correct retail products to maximize the guests spa experience.
5. To provide service promptly, courteously and accurately.
6. To request, collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
7. To evaluate the operations and procedures and suggest improvements to the Manager.
8. To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the Spa and all treatment rooms.
9. To ensure all equipment is well maintained and in safe condition.
10. To handle guest complaints and record all guest comments.
11. To assist in training newly recruited staff when requested.
12. To perform face and/or body treatments as agreed.
13. To personally log all product recommendations.
14. To assist in any area of the spa as requested by your manager.
15. To complete the required daily reports as outlined by the manager.
What is in it for you?
* Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in (COMPANY NAME) worldwide
* Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
* Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
* Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
* Discounted Food & Beverage, Golf and Spa on property
Your experience and skills include:
* A range of education and training options can prepare Beauty Therapists for their roles. Some Beauty Therapists learn their craft at a private beauty school. Others gain an NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy. Specialist NVQ Level 2 diplomas in waxing, pedicure, or manicure can complement a general Beauty Therapy diploma. Other Beauty Therapists complete intermediate or advanced beauty therapist apprenticeships after graduating high school. All these options give Beauty Therapists the training they need to succeed in a salon or spa.
* Field of study: Hospitality, Marketing, Sales, Management
* Minimum experience of 2 to 3 years in this event sector requested. Operational experience in the hotel industry is a plus
* Languages required: Arabic, English
Your team and working environment:
* We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by our authentic warmth and essence of generosity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for (COMPANY NAME)?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore (COMPANY NAME)'s limitless possibilities.
By joining (COMPANY NAME), every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at (COMPANY NAME), visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
|Posted on:||30 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|