Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
Hiring Manager: Jinuk Yang
Recruiter Name: Gillean Mitzi Bangalan
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
STUDENT INTERN FOR SUPPORTING APJ DIGITAL DEMAND STRATEGY@(COMPANY NAME)
Are you inspired by excellence? At (COMPANY NAME) you will have the power to make a real impact!
POSITION PURPOSE (COMPANY NAME)'s Digital Customer Research (DCR) is a new team who is focusing on building market intelligence and executing demand generation activities, leveraging an array of digital tools. We arm our sales and marketing teams with market data and insights to drive new and relevant business connections and convert to new customers, faster.
We are looking for a Web Crawling and BOT Intern to work within a young, innovative and highly collaborative team and be focused on collecting market data intelligence via web extraction. As a DCR Innovator Intern, we need your help to create the logic for extracting information in our data profiling operation, both internally and externally. This position works closely with the DCR Management team.
The Intern will need to be able to collaborate with stakeholders to understand the business outcomes we want to achieve, identify the data needed to drive those changes, analyse the data to test your hypothesis and unlock key insights to drive action to help our sales/marketing teams grow new customer base. Challenge yourself by leading the innovation of the Digital Customer Research data collection processes, from design to implementation, with management's support.
Be part of a flexible, young, competitive and highly collaborative team, that is supported to be their "next best", learn how to build a strong brand and network for yourself and have the opportunity to receive additional benefits and rewards in the DCR organisation.
* Work closely with the DCR Managers guidance to recommend in-house data crawling strategies, and support their implementation into the DCR operation
* Stay current with the latest crawling technologies, as well as best practice methods and bring this information to the DCR operation
* Deliver ad-hoc data analysis and/or statistical analysis
* Build new mechanisms for automation of data collection and analysis
* Design/implement dashboard/or console solution for DCR data insights to be represented for our internal management's consumption
* Experience with Python, C#, Java or another object-oriented language
* Experience with databases, SQL or NoSQL
* Experience with REST services and API design
* Good understanding or the HTTP protocol
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent research, writing and organization skills
* Excellent communications and critical-thinking skills
* Ability to work easily in both large team environments or independently
* A positive attitude and willingness to learn and be coached
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Information Technology & Business or equivalent/related degree
* student status required
* Fluent English both written and orally
* Ability to work independently with a strong drive for innovation
* Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
Work or project-related experience in design and implementation of data crawling technologies, with preference in Python, Selenium, Beautiful Soup, or similar data crawling softwares
* must be currently enrolled in a tertiary/masteral course or a college graduate
* able to commit at least 6 months of internship duration (full-time)
* must be a local citizen (South Korean) or permanent resident
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, Information Systems, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Engineering