Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
Hiring Manager: Yan Uhl
Recruiter Name: Gillean Mitzi Bangalan
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Finance Controlling Intern
Business Partner role and Operational Excellence
* Contribute to assigned controlling tasks, deliver defined tasks for project work and support relevant Controlling processes
* Coordinate upcoming questions and solve issues with limited level of complexity
* Understand basic (COMPANY NAME) structure and key controlling processes and their interfaces to other departments
* Communicate in a timely manner and be able to give constructive feedback within the team
* The Controlling Intern / Controller Field Finance Korea will maintain T&E/Concur expense reports and closely align with the team supporting the financial steering of MU Korea
* The candidate will support financial closing tasks as well as forecasting process.
Experience & Language Requirements
* Work experience is a plus; work experience in a foreign country is also an advantage
* Conversational English, ability to fluently understand and communicate verbally and in writing
* Knowledge of the Korean language is preferred
* Diploma, bachelor or similar degree in business administration or economics related studies
* Major in Finance & Controlling is preferred
*IMPORTANT NOTE: this position is for 12 months (1 year) duration. Someone who can start on December 2019. Preferably a Korean citizen.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Financial, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Finance, Technology