Talent Acquisition Intern, South Korea
In this role, you have the opportunity to
contribute to the South Korea Talent Acquisition (TA) function in Philips Health Tech and gain practical TA work experience while you contribute to our talent strategy.
You will be part of a team that source, attract and engage with top talent to work alongside our colleagues in improving people's health and well-being while advancing your learning experience in a dynamic, fast pace and innovative company.
You will be supporting the regional TA team in end-to-end (E2E) TA activities with the goal of ensuring that we are attracting and selecting the best talent to the team in Philips, and delivering the best Philips experience to our Customers. This could be through some of the work in daily TA operations, process improvement, talent pipelining projects or recruitment marketing strategies.
You are responsible for
* Primarily supporting TA consultants in sourcing work across various types of positions and countries where required
* Completing vacancy handling in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and supporting job postings
* Supporting and contributing to Talent Intelligence and Pipelining projects that will positively impact the effective delivery of TA services
* Analyzing TA data for continuous improvement and reporting purposes
* Completing an Internship Graduation project with the goal of enhancing Philips Customer experience
You are a part of
Philips TA ASEAN Pacific team, and collaborate closely with other TA and HR community to strive for continuous improvement of our deliverables, ways-of-working to bring the best people to Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently a penultimate year undergraduate pursuing a bachelor degree with a Human Resources degree or similar
* You are customer focused, able to work independently, structured, proactive and enthusiastic
* You have excellent communication and presentation skills
* Your way of working is characterized by a high level of integrity and quality
* You are able to interact with multiple stakeholders in a regional and virtual environment
* Able to fully commit for a summer internship from May to October 2021
In return, we offer you
A unique internship experience and head start to a Talent Acquisition career. You will truly experience the opportunity to strengthen your TA knowledge and capabilities across our businesses in the region. Learning about different parts of the organization with special focus on the TA function and in an organization that strives to #makelifebetter. Don't just be a game changer, be a life changer.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|