Line of ServiceAssurance
Job Description & SummaryA career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients' information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Be curious and try new things.
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date
|Posted on:||08 Feb 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|