(COMPANY NAME) is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella«, Tic Tac«, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher«, Raffaello«, Kinder Surprise« and Kinder Bueno«. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is present in 53 countries, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
For our (COMPANY NAME) HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently searching a talented intern for a six-month experience (from January/February 2018). Within our Sales and Business Direction team, you will be dealing with the senior team of the unit and as well as with local teams in the areas or countries supporting the senior managers in the day by day activities and ongoing projects.
* Price management;
* Sales analysis transversally across geography and category;
* Category management;
* Maintenance and upgrade of a tool in order to facilitate the Value Chain data reading;
* Develop Channel P&Ls on the SAP platform;
* Development of a Group Standard for defining variables and effective Route to Market models;
* Development of reporting tools which improve the measurement of the performance of the Field Sales Teams
* Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields;
* Good project management skills;
* Very good analytical skills;
* Proactive approach;
* Detail orientation;
* International experience.
* Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
* Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up);
* First experience with SAP is considered a plus.
* English is mandatory;
* Any other language skills are considered a plus.
* An international and challenging working environment in our HQ;
* 1.500EUR gross/month;
* Free access to our canteen