We are the New Lawyers
We are (COMPANY NAME)
Based in one of the world's most important financial and holding centers, our Luxembourg office advises clients on major cross-border financings, transactions and investment structuring.
Our significant matters include advising global asset managers on corporate, tax and regulatory structuring as well as major investments.
At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to nurturing and supporting our people within a personable, open, friendly and diverse environment. We want to make your career journey enjoyable, and we are convinced that our way of working does just that. We believe in involving our Trainees in 'live' work from the very start. After a couple of weeks of training, you should find yourself equipped with everything you need to start making an immediate contribution. Throughout your traineeship, you will be mentored by an Associate who will guide you and assign tasks to you.
Baker & McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for trainees (6 months starting in January 2023) to participate in the development of our practices:
* Banking &Finance/Funds
* Real Estate
* Tax Candidates
Experience and skills:
* Candidate with strong academic, personal and technical skills needed to support the client work of the department, and be a team player
* Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
* Highest work standards with a strong service orientation -a "client first" culture
* Flexible work practices and ability to adapt style as required
* You are currently enrolled to the Bar school; or
* You have obtained a master's degree in law or a DJCE degree
* You have a very good command of English and French
* You have outstanding academic credentials
Candidates may submit their application by email,
-with precision of the practice they are interested in and
-containing a letter of introduction and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||08 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|