(COMPANY NAME) is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 14,6 milion of retail customers through a network of 5360 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country's growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers in 12 countries. (COMPANY NAME) is also present in 25 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
We are looking for people who have just graduated and are interested in Finance, Accounting, Management and/or Economics
Teamworking, problem solving and analytical skills are what we are looking for in our new colleagues.
You will be in a team, that works closely with the different internal account managers. The activity of the department also includes the daily processing of all outgoing and incoming payments related to the bank treasury (MM and Fx). Further on the department controls the OTC derivatives (IRS, …) executed by the bank for own account and ensures that any related payments are correctly generated and executed.
* Insert client payment orders in the bank system
* Follow up of the payments instructed by our clients
* Assist to maintain the high quality standards of our bank in the payments area
* Assist to check and process the daily payments activity in reference to the treasury activity
What you will learn
* You will be able to understand logics and dynamics of the unit;
* You will learn how to work under the operations of this segment;
* You will develop familiarity with the platforms specific for this role
Collaboration is in (COMPANY NAME)'s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.
We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
We are looking for someone with:
* A degree in Finance, Accounting, Management and/or Economics;
* Knowledge of English (fluent), French (fluent), Italian (would be plus);
* Familiarity with the general principles of finance;
* Capacity in Multitasking .
The selection process is divided in two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to an interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Languages:||English, French, Italian|