Job Location: Luxembourg
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at (COMPANY NAME). The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
ENGAGE, EMPOWER, EMBRACE.
The Luxembourg Internal Communication (IC) purpose is to connect people, ideas and business at the (COMPANY NAME) Luxembourg Headquarters through open conversations and consistent messaging. In order to support the team in designing and executing the Luxembourg IC strategy, we are currently looking for a bright and motivated intern for a six-month internship experience.
In this position, you will have the possibility to get an in-depth view of the main communication processes and activities of the department, while interacting closely with the central team in Luxembourg and the global network.
* Contribute to the design and implementation of communication campaigns and activities within the HQ related to group transformational, HR and workplace projects/initiatives;
* Write, edit, review content for the creation of communication materials (print, online, video) to feed internal channels with relevant messages;
* Manage (COMPANY NAME)'s local intranet: source and create content, increase engagement among employees to use the local intranet and Office 365 tools;
* Contribute to the management of large-scale projects such as Great Place to Work ® employee survey on HQ level;
* Support crisis management at local level as needed;
* Enhance the existing analytics approach for the intranet;
* Participate in the organization of internal events.
Who we are looking for:
* Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Communication, Business, Marketing or related fields;
* Previous experience in Internal Communication (preferably in a Multinational Company) is considered an advantage;
* Ability to work effectively in a complex and fast-paced environment;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a creative mindset;
* Result orientation and high-quality standards;
* Strong analytical skills and a detail-oriented mindset;
* Passion for communication, social media, employer branding as well as knowledge of related trends.
* Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
* Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up) preferred;
* Experience with SharePoint and with Content Management Systems.
* Fluent in English;
* Any other language is a plus.
You will be joining an international and dynamic work environment, full of new challenges where you will have the continuous opportunity to excel and develop yourself. To support you in your experience, we will provide you with an attractive internship package along with many benefits offered in our (COMPANY NAME) Luxembourg Headquarters. You will not only have the chance to learn from our passionate and experienced professionals but become part of our strong intern community.
So, apply now and join our extended (COMPANY NAME) family!
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|