* Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
* Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
* Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
* Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
* Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
* Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
* Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
* Preparing documents and updating records.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
* Superb attention to detail.
* Strong leadership skills.
* A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
* Willingness to work overtime if required.
* Excellent time management skills.
The position is only open to Malaysian citizen
|Posted on:||22 Sep 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|