What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
INTERN FIXED ASSETS
We are looking for candidates who are excited to work in a fast-growing team besides posses excellent communication, organizational skills, able to work well with others and convey your teamwork skills.
In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining the ledger accounts and close and reporting related to fixed assets.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Assets Master data maintenance, processing of capitalization, retirements, transfers, disposals and inter-co transfer in accordance with US GAAP, Local GAAP and (COMPANY NAME)'s policies.
* Perform monthly Fixed Assets Account reconciliation and Balance Sheet Review on Plant, Property & Equipment, Leases and Licenses.
* Prepare Fixed Assets related schedule, depreciation reasonableness and analysis and project assignments.
* Driving to execute appropriate control over fixed assets.
* Fostering strong relationships with business partners, maintaining a detailed understanding of capital and leveraging that understanding to maintain appropriate control.
* Involve in KPI & metrics tracking and measurement
· Good written and spoken English
· Team player and able to Assertive, creative, good interpersonal skills, highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced evolving environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Degree in Accountancy or Finance, or any equivalent accounting proficient qualification
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 7xxx6
Country: Malaysia State: Penang City: Penang
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp