(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a motivated EHSS Intern who are interested in participating on a variety of projects covering the full spectrum of (COMPANY NAME)'s services. The role will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Working on research projects or relevant to any of the following specialist practices area:
* Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) - Social Impact Assessments
* Contaminated Site Management / Remediation
* Performance & Assurance (Performance Interventions / EHS Training / Safety Transformation Projects)
* Management Systems and Compliance Support - including performance based assessment and compliance assurance
* EHS Audit - Performance Based Auditing including compliance audit and audit program development
* Sustainability Reporting - including development of sustainability reports and provision of data assurance
* Transactional Services (Mergers & Acquisition - Environmental Aspects)
* Process Safety & Risk
* Extend support to consultant/ project sponsors pertaining to Process Safety & Risk, EHS and
* Sustainability, and EIA Project/Proposal technically and administratively
* Depending on availability and the resource requirement, the intern may be involved in project site visit under supervision of the project consultant
* Consequence modelling using software
* Exposure to technical environmental/sustainability or related engineering
* Independent research
* Assisting in maintaining management system of the company
* An undergraduate in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, Socioeconomics, Anthropology, Forestry, or equivalent (Air, Noise etc) from a reputable university.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* A proven ability to multi-task;
* Exceptional organizational skills;
* A "can do" attitude
* Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Strong report writing skills;
* Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams;
* Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
* Excellent analytical and math skills
Who We Are:
As the world's leading sustainability consulting firm, (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. (COMPANY NAME) and our partners are driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 we will be the clear leader in our chosen markets, we will double in value and we will deliver on our promises to our clients, our people and our investors. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our (COMPANY NAME) values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, (COMPANY NAME) employees or any other company location. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|