The Fave Group is one of South East Asia's fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform (COMPANY NAME) in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, (COMPANY NAME), Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi - and we consider these the basic necessities! There's also an office pool table, ping pong, PS2 console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
-As Offline Marketing Intern:
* This will be a full-time internship (duration between 3-6 months) with Fave's offline marketing team.
* Your job scope is a mixture of offline marketing activities.
* You will spend 50% of your time working closely with a pioneering team, executing various marketing initiatives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* The remaining 50% of time time will be dedicated to on-ground promotion at Fave partner locations, giving demos and training to Fave merchants' service staff, and promoting Fave to new customers.
-To be successful on this role:
* This role is perfect for those who love to be up and about, constantly engaging with people, and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
* You must be able communicate in a clear and engaging manner.
* Even better if you are fearless and bold when it comes to engaging with people.
* You must have grit and be very hard working.
* A can-do attitude is absolutely necessary.
* These qualities trump technical skills or grades.
* You must also be a self-regulating, independent person who is accountable, passionate, and able to collaborate effectively with others.
* Brownie points if you are skilled in graphic design and / or video editing!
-During your internship,you'll get:
* Attractive compensation, allowances and incentives.
* An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won't be able to find in a classroom.
* Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
* Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
* Successful interns could be offered full-time positions