* Effectively and competently perform sample pre-treatment or preparation prior to the wet chemistry or instrument measurement.
* Assist Chemist and Laboratory Technician in sample preparation and weighing, wet chemistry, digestion, classical chemistry techniques, instrumentation, microbiological testing and equipment handling.
* Perform basic laboratory test as per accordance with approved test methods or procedures.
* Assisting Laboratory Operations Manager, Chemist, Section Head in carrying out laboratory testing and ensure compliance with QA/QC requirement.
* Ensure Good Housekeeping and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in the laboratory.
* Ensure the sample preparation equipment are used and maintained in proper way.
* Activity for above scope of work only at (COMPANY NAME) Onshore Lab Premise.
* Adhere to group HSE safety procedures.
* Make sure all relevant raw data or test information to be correctly and accurately recorded in the provided raw data sheet or manual log book.
* Ensure that all Operational Integrity Management System (OIMS) requirements are met.
* Minimum education of Diploma or above in relevant field of study.
* Decent personality and good team player.
* Basic understanding of the required test standard/method
* Computer literate
|Posted on:||18 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|