Personal Health Sales Intern (eCommerce)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
gain experience in the field of Personal Health Online digital campaign activation process.
You are responsible for
* Collaborate with the team in the development of a new product for the Online Platform
* Consolidate the online master sales data and sales report by campaign
* Assist and coordinate for online platform
* Involved in stock inventory and processing of invoice
You are a part of
an Online team comprises of Sales Director, 2 Key Account Managers, Online designer, Sales support under Personal Health Business Group.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor in Business, marketing and / or communication
* Basic Excel & PowerPoint skills are required.
* Self-motivated and eager to learn
* Able to multitask and have good time management
* Knowledge on Excel Pivot table and Vlookup
* Able to commit fully from July to September 2020
In return, we offer you
we encourage and support employee to develop their abilities withonline training. The exposure of this internship will also help in the exploration of your career's interest.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)