Preview a (COMPANY NAME) life before you graduate. You will have an opportunity to work on a real challenging project, and experience best-in-class training and development opportunities. You will learn from a highly energetic team of your peers, your line manager and guided by a member of the Customer Business Development leadership team who will help you develop your skills and competencies.
You will be supporting our thriving business in East Malaysia and Brunei which is a sizeable portion of the (COMPANY NAME) business, in ensuring the team is well supported on the administrative end of things so we are enabled to deliver on business objectives.
If you're interested in kick-starting your career in Customer Business Development and getting a closer look at how our company approaches in the areas, we'd like to meet you.
* Support and manage multi-source data analytics through finding meaningful patterns in the data/reports.
* High curiosity to understand, identify, explore and propose suggestions to optimise the current operational processes in a more effective and efficient manner.
* Manage and support general administrative tasks.
* Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled/ad hoc reports.
* Collaborate with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
* Undertaking tertiary education at a Bachelor/Diploma level and have a strong career interest in data management.
* Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications (Word and Excel), particularly Excel working knowledge of formulas and Pivot Table function.
* High attention to detail.
* Good organization skills.
* Highly organized and detail-oriented and able to work independently under minimum supervision.
* Able to commit for at least 5 months, available start immediately is preferred.
* We are open for the successful candidate to work remotely, to be based in either West or East Malaysia.
How to Apply:
Please apply online and add your updated resume. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application if shortlisted.
(COMPANY NAME) is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At (COMPANY NAME) we are interested in every individual bringing their 'Whole Self' to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey
|Posted on:||04 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|