The Nestlé Internship Programme will let you gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring in your field of study - and get a head start in achieving future success.
Tailored for experiential learning, the internship will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
Put your academic knowledge to the test now!
Who is eligible to be a Nestlé Intern?
* Full time Degree students pursuing a Degree programme relevant to the specialisation or operations in Nestlé
* Possess minimum CGPA 3.2 or its equivalent
* Students with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in university
* A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Has strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
* Priority will be given to students in penultimate year of studies
*Please apply with your updated resume, stating your academic achievement and extra-curricular activities and indicating internship start & end date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
*Applications will be processed in stages, by internship dates. Candidates would be contacted 1 - 2 months before actual internship date.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified