Integration Point delivers a comprehensive suite of global trade management products encompassing all industries, geographies, and trade programs, enabling companies to achieve global compliance while maximizing supply chain savings.
If you think you display the following attributes, then you could be a part of the Integration Point Team!
* Excellent English
* Exceptional attitude towards customer service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently when required with minimal supervision, while at the same time fully participating in the team environment
* Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrate exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to make well thought out logical decisions
* GPA of 8.3 or above required
* Available to work 4 hours per day or more.
* Analyze data to support global trade operations
* Fill metrics reports like: Weekly activity, fundamental (base) error, new amount of productivity, among others
* Support to HS team by validating information as: harmonized schedule numbers, descriptions in native and translations, unit of measure, import and export duties, FTA tariff preferences, other taxes that applies in the m´s and x´s process and documentation required
* Data system review periodically (lookups)
* Special projects on different process (ex. Work with the Correlation Process of NALADISA)
If you are looking for a global company that provides an environment for personal and professional growth, then Integration Point is for you.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Req #: JREQ1xxxx5
Locations: Torreón-Mexico Job Function: Graduates/Interns