Develop, implement, & continuously improve configuration management processes for all
Renewables Products. Leverage contemporary and emerging digital technologies to improve
productivity. Help to execute accurate NPI & fulfillment deliverables on time.
- Learn configuration and product definition best practices from senior configuration resources.
- Develop product definition, configuration management, and product life cycle management
- Support process development and implementation of 3D PLM.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to BoM management processes.
- Proactively review and continuously improve product structuring for Renewables Products.
- Assist Configuration Product Owners (CPOs) with quarterly updates of current product models.
- Support the cut-in of new product offerings (new features and/or new products).
-Collaborate with Configuration Product Owners (CPOs) to ensure proper timing of TPH updates.
-Update ISO documents and training materials to reflect process changes.
-Support testing and training activities for new CM/PLM processes.
-Leverage external/internal best practices to identify continuous process improvement
-Complete critical business deliverables (NPI, Fulfillment and tools/process development).
*BS degree in related field.
*Sound understanding of engineering principles relevant to position.
*Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
Presentation Skills: ability to present the results of his/her work.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. wxx.xx.xxm
Locations: Mexico; Queretaro