The Artificial Lift Intern provides support and assistance to work group to meet assigned objectives. In this role, you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action and short-term planning.
* Operations with other product lines.
* Design engineering in licenses.
* Support in design TSP electro-submersible pumps for new fields COI new exploration.
* Review of plans and invoice in part number material to identify improvements.
* Oriented to the problems.
* Identification of alternate suppliers for the administration of the system of local ISP components.
* Preliminary design.
* Support in review bids and preparation of technical sheets.
* Volumes of the tender request and modification in the pre-base.
* Undergraduate (bachelor's degree) 7th to 9th Semester of Petroleum Engineering, Electronics.
* Fluent oral and written English communication skills
* Initiative/ Proactivity
* Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
* Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
* Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
* Effective communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to interact cross-functionally.
* Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
* Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or willingness to learn about the oil and gas industry.
* Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
* Microsoft suite proficiency
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at Bxxx.xxm.
Locations: Mexico; Ciudad del Carmen