Personal Systems Finance Internship
(COMPANY NAME) is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, (COMPANY NAME) has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. (COMPANY NAME) was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
We are looking for university students to work at (COMPANY NAME) as a college intern during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
The Intern will provide support to Personal Systems Finance business during 12 months, finding opportunity areas to improve business support and finance models, and to improve the analysis and information provided to the business.
* Responsible for process optimization
* Support key projects in Financial Planning & Analysis and Expense Management.
* Support team initiatives, process improvement and standardization.
* Spend actuals reporting standardization
* Support business acumen initiative, learning share topics, documentation and other team initiatives
* MUST be a university student enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree with 1 full year left to graduation (Financial Management, Financial Engineering, Accounting)
* Financial analysis
* Strong Excel knowledge, Tableau and Python desirable
* Advanced English
* Ability to communicate and interact well with multiple partners.
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|