There's never been a more exciting time to work for (COMPANY NAME).
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won't happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why Work for Us
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.
- Demonstrate deep functional knowledge, had breadth of experiences to work autonomously on the most complex business issues, may assist Leadership with strategy development
- Proactively analyze business results (vs. forecast, budget and prior year) to identify trends, risks and optimize business results
- Apply financial analysis tools and work experiences to influence current and future profitability (e.g. financial models, business cases, run rate, advanced data analytics)
- Prepare reporting package with insight for monthly operating review and /or Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), anticipating logical questions based on content
- Operate autonomously, where ambiguity and time constraints exist
- Lead the budget and MTP development. Analyze trends to establish bold yet achievable targets
- Lead financial analysis as a member of cross functional teams (e.g. OpEx, new business opportunity)
- Provide coaching / mentorship to new employees / interns
- Effectively communicate financial performance and results of analysis performed to Senior Finance Leadership and key business partners anticipating questions
- Proactively seeks opportunities to grow (e.g. develops new skills, attend training opportunities, network, feedback)
Additional Job Description
-Administrate all the Central Office assigned unassigned and supplementary vehicles
-Perform the E2E process for internal sales to employees , cross sales and dealer auctions
-Administrate 2 vendors that support the operation for site
-Make administrative process for plating process with government institutions
-Customer Service for employees at site
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|