In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
* You will create technical Specifications, esp. detailed business rules Specifications or updates on Electrical Specifications and Graphical (Pre-Personalization of Cards) Specifications.
* You will request tickets for recurring test cards and you will follow up the complete flow of these cards.
* You will contribute on CENAM B&P Site updates.
* You will define, create and validate Electrical Profiles on a mirror training program.
* You will be the main interface for technical topics between the customer and (COMPANY NAME) for card body services (pre-perso).
* You will acquire a good understanding and technical knowledge of the customer card-related solutions.
* Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
* Knowledge of software engineering, including the software life cycle, structure diagrams, behavior diagrams and interaction diagrams. Knowledge of programming languages, database concepts, and practical usage of them in engineering projects.
* Proactive, quick learner, results-oriented, honest and organized.
* Advanced English
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now