At Hyatt, everyone matters. We embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of thinking.
Love where you work. Continue your career with a company that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun. With careers spanning the globe, your next opportunity awaits.
Our Corporate Management Trainee (CMT) program has a 40-year history of successfully cultivating industry leaders. This highly competitive position provides exposure to every facet of hotel operations and ensures you have gained the experience needed to take on a management role upon program completion.
* Complete a 12-month program in Food & Beverage
* Receive guidance and support from your hotel leader mentor
Management of a project around business goals
Gain exposure to our Regional Corporate Office
Competitive compensation (local currency)
Full local benefits package
* Discounted and FREE hotel rooms for Hyatt properties globally
* Promotion into management position upon program completion
* 4-year degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration
* Continuous work authorization in Latin America or the Caribbean
* Minimum 9 months of hospitality experience, supervisory experience preferred
Extracurricular activities involvement
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Job duration:||12 months|