MEXICO CITY GENERAL OFFICE
We are looking talents for our Interlomas´ General Offices for the position of:
Start date: 1st June 2024
Location: Interlomas General Offices
Work schedule: part-time with flexible working hours
Duration: 12-18 months
Profile: Active college student of any business or engineering major
Qualifications: Graduation date June 2025 to December 2025.
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can't live without? Are you eager to gain work experience in the Mexican Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world's best marketing pros and business leaders started with us. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: "Consumer is boss", and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers' preference:
* When they browse for your product on the internet,
* When they choose to buy our product in the store,
* When they use it at home.
These are what we call the '3 moments of truth', with the first two moments being what we focus on when we market products.
Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-renowned brands, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
Your Role As An Intern In Marketing
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Mexico (Ariel, Pantene, Gillette, Oral B, Always, Vick, …) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
* Implementing and evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
* Leading monthly market & brand analysis, taking care to include input of multi-functional teams to foster corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
* Crafting & executing local brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR).
* Crafting campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & driving them to completion.
* Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
* Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews.
What We Offer
* You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 - You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
* You will be part of the P&G family since day one.
* Attractive salary and benefits package- for you to keep your studies as a priority.
* You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work.
* We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
* You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and encouraging work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
* Flex arrangements - We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
* We love hardworking people; you will have the opportunity to be promoted to full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
* You are willing to work in Huixquilucan, Estado de México.
* Graduation date June 2025 to December 2025.
* Strong English verbal and writing skills.
* Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
* Real passion for building new solutions.
* Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
* You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just So You Now
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don't discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Internships (Job Segmentation)
|12 Feb 2024
|Type of job: