Year-round Sales Interns
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for Sales Interns in Rio Rancho, NM. Qualified applicants will be contacted in concert with the approval and publication of identical, approved positions within (COMPANY NAME). Candidates who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology sector including by not limited to, African American, Latino, Native American, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Innovation is in (COMPANY NAME)'s DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, (COMPANY NAME) has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
(COMPANY NAME) brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a year-round internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
Intern will be responsible for working with our clients to close the sales of assigned products; may generate leads for closure by an experienced Outside or other Inside Sales Rep. So if you want to build a career in sales, this is the opportunity for you!
* Shares sales activities with experienced Sales Reps as necessary
* Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services, supplies
* Assists with the pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process
* Execute opportunity and lead management
* Establishes a professional working relationship with the client
* Aligns the account strategy and sales motions to maximize client value
* Build and maintain solid customer relations that protect or expand (COMPANY NAME)'s Installed base. Actively collaborate with field sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage
* Seeks out appropriate resources in presales, product/service specialists to support complex deals
* As dictated by the selling model, establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities that drive incremental revenue
* Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to (COMPANY NAME), representing the entire (COMPANY NAME) portfolio of products and services
Knowledge and Skills:
Basic knowledge about (COMPANY NAME) Portfolio, strong attention to detail, communication skills and sales.
Education and Experience Required:
Enroll in a 4-year University Program in Non-Technical Major.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|