F&B Management Trainee
Warm, engaging and considerate services are the distinguishing features of Fairmont hotels.
The F&B Management Trainee, driven by a passion for customer service, ensures that our customers receive personalized, exemplary attention and feel not only comfortable but also valued.
Hotel Overview: The hotel features opulent guest rooms and suites overlooking our 18-hole Golf Course and the Altlas Mountains. Indulge in one of our six eclectic restaurants and bars offering local and international cuisine, a 2,000 sqm swimming pool, a 3,500 sqm Spa in collaboration with Clarins which offers the ultimate escape and relaxation. The Kids Club promises our little ones a world of discoveries, and a Sports Centre to ensure you remain fit while on the road.
Summer of responsabilities : Reporting to the Outlet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following :
* Identify and anticipate customer needs and provide personalized service;
* Provide catering services as needed;
* Help clients to carry out their projects or facilitate the visits they wish to undertake during their stay;
* Respond to all customer inquiries and follow up;
* Understand and know the services, technology, equipment, uses and systems provided in the suites;
* Assist clients with hotel facilities in an informative and useful way;
* Comply with the department's policies, procedures and service standards;
* Comply with all security policies;
* Assist the F&B Director in different projects;
* Other tasks, as assigned.
* Professional presentation;
* Exceptional customer service skills and high oral communication skills;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications an asset;
* Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills;
* Particularly responsible and reliable;
* Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment;
* The ability to work in a team;
* Ability to focus on customer needs, staying calm and courteous at all times.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities-throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific-as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits
|Posted on:||16 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|