Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Nepal?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Nepal, starting in May/June 2021.
Support the Head of Political Section in his daily tasks, focusing on communication activities and event management, as well as reporting:
* Help design and organize events, especially help define goals of the events, publics and stakeholders, help choose venues, promotion material, etc.
* Draft texts, such as social media posts, press releases, memos, reports, etc.
* Help the Head of Political Section with other emerging tasks in his fields of responsibility.
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
* Due to the very evolutive context of the COVID-19 breakthrough, applicants currently residing in Nepal will only be considered.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Teamwork and collaboration skills
* Curiosity, creativity and dynamism
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and send the following documents:
* A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://exxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx/
* (CVs in other format will not be considered)
* a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
* and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship - Political, Press and Information Section
Important information to read before applying
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 - Paid traineeship)
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
EU candidates currently residing in [Nepal] must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a pandemic and the costs of repatriation.
The traineeships can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin. In assessing the applications received, account will need to be taken of the COVID-19 situation and its possible effects on access possibilities to the country of assignment and thus candidates currently residing in country of assignment might be preferred.
The Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed, suspended or even cancelled considering the very evolving context of the COVID-19 outbreak in the host country as well as in the country of origin. The same rule apply if a selected candidate is unable to reach the country of assignment.
|Posted on:||27 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Government / Non Profit|