Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor Trainee!
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you are part of the Housekeeping Team, reporting directly to the Housekeeping Team Leader.
We care about you so you can be at your best
In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an International company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
Hyatt offers a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings allowing you to work on your personal development. We care about your career opportunities and will come up with a personal development plan to prepare you for your future career.
Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
We offer collective discounts for insurances with various companies, free parking and a trainee allowance.
* Responsible to provide courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service in order to create memorable guest experiences in our hotel;
* Take care of a clean and tidy hotel;
* Partly responsible for the guidance of the Housekeeping attendants and General Services Cleaners to guarantee the cleanliness of the complete hotel, this includes rooms, corridors, and public areas;
* Maintain a good inventory of all Housekeeping supplies;
* Collaborate with various departments such as the Front Office;
* Check if all guest rooms and public areas are cleaned in accordance with the hotel's standards;
* Provide courteous and professional service at all times
* You are fluent in English;
* You have an eye for detail, are flexible and pro-active;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
* Looking for a full-time internship;
* It is not a problem for you to work in rotating shifts and weekends;
* You are eager to learn and grow.
* You live in the Netherlands.
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|