Ligne de métierAdvisory
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Description de l'offre
As a supervised/graduation intern in the Project & Programme Management department, you will have the chance to work on new ways to help our clients. You'll find out what it's like to work at (COMPANY NAME), you'll be challenged to do your best, and we will spend a lot of time working on your personal development. Are you enrolled in a university Master's programme in Business Information Management, Business Administration, Business Economics or a similar programme and will you be available for at least four months? Then apply now for this internship.
Who are you?
You have excellent analytical skills, you are energetic, and you enjoy working with colleagues and clients. In addition, you find it important to constantly challenge yourself to do better.
* You are enrolled in a university Master's degree programme in Business Information Management, Business Administration, Economics or a similar programme.
* You want to explore what it's like to work as a consultant.
* You have an affinity with and an interest in digitalisation and how organisations can adapt to a changing environment.
* You enjoy finding practical and creative ways to analyse and address new issues.
* You have the flexibility and communication skills needed to work well in a team and immerse yourself in the client's world.
* You can explain in crystal-clear terms why you aspire to a career as a consultant and want to pursue that career at (COMPANY NAME).
* You are a team player, socially adept, ambitious and highly motivated.
How does your work look like?
As an intern in Project & Programme Management (PPM), you will work four days a week for at least four months. You will be a fully-fledged team member in our Amsterdam practice and help to develop this particular area of competence within the team.
Your PPM colleagues are part of a larger project team of professionals in other disciplines who work together to help clients navigate often complex transformation programmes and projects. They assist in designing, planning, managing and delivering these complex projects and change programmes, design and set up Portfolio Management systems and/or take a leading role in a PMO or Transformation Office function.
As an intern, you will work on developing this area of competence by focusing on digitalisation and new ways of working (e.g. Agile) so that we can be of even better service to our clients. Your contribution can also take the form of writing a thesis on a related subject within our area of competence. You will receive 1-on-1 coaching and have training opportunities, and we will devote a lot of time to your personal development.
What do we offer?
* Working as an intern at (COMPANY NAME) means you will be involved in interesting projects, have inspiring colleagues and receive a competitive intern fee.
* You will be part of a young and dynamic team of dedicated consultants.
* You will receive personal coaching from an experienced professional in the field, who will have weekly contact with you and support you in your personal and professional development. That support may include supervision of your thesis.
* We guarantee a varied job in a pleasant and congenial atmosphere.
* You will have a company laptop and the opportunity to get to know your potential future employer.
* We are aware of our responsibility to society and act accordingly.
* We recognize individual differences and will focus on developing your specific talents.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in our purpose and values and do you fit in with the profile?
We would like to receive the following documents:
* Cover letter.
We will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application's progress. Do you still have questions in the meantime? Then switch with Gabriëlla Brussé, our recruiter via email@example.com; 0xx xxx xx x5
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Déplacements à prévoir Not Specified
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste