Global Communications Intern
About (COMPANY NAME)
Founded in Paris in 1904, (COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's largest beauty companies with a portfolio of iconic brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, and skin and body care. (COMPANY NAME) serves consumers around the world, selling prestige and mass market products in more than 130 countries and territories. (COMPANY NAME) and our brands empower people to express themselves freely, creating their own visions of beauty; and we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet. Learn more at cxxx.xxm or on LinkedIn and Instagram.
We're looking for a Global Communications Intern to support our Corporate Affairs team.
As one of the world's leaders in the beauty industry, we interact with a diverse and active set of audiences and stakeholders.
The role supports the day-to-day execution of Executive and Corporate Communications Strategies, to build and protect the reputation of the Business, Brand and Leadership.
The role will support the Global Communications team in developing communication strategies for internal initiatives and external engagements through proactive research, tracking and reporting, powerful asset and messaging development.
* Planning, creating, and publishing content across internal (COMPANY NAME) corporate channels (Workplace, Screenlock, Email, SharePoint)
* Media Monitoring and Reporting: track daily brand mentions, compile comprehensive reports, and clip corporate features.
* Create activation plans to engage internal employees around our business narrative and highlights through promoting materials such as quarterly earnings, corporate press releases, among others.
* Support global internal events: production, content creation, on-site management
* Lead development of corporate assets such as presentations, press kits assets, messaging, videos, photography, recaps, among others
* Develop briefs and manage (pre-& post) production of content (copy, photos, videos) in line with strategic requirements for key Corporate, Executive and PR moments.
What You'll bring
* Deep understanding of Corporate Communications
* (nice to have) experience in a Corporate Communications or marketing role
* Creative eye for creating and curating aesthetic content
* Solid understanding of brand identity and ability to adapt to multiple brands
* Basic graphic design and video editing capabilities
* Passion for the beauty industry
* Energetic with a positive attitude
* Keen to learn and develop skills
* PROACTIVE and motivated self-starter
* Well organized and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
* Fluent English (C1) - especially important strong English writing skills
* 6-9 months full-time contract
* You will receive an internship allowance.
* Based in Amsterdam
* Flexible and remote working
* Working with a friendly core team, autonomy over your responsibilities and opportunity for progression
* Monthly coaching calls
* Team activities
* Further benefits to be discussed at the interview
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
|Posted on:||15 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||9 months|