(COMPANY NAME) needs you
For our young and passionate Design team, we are looking for a Graphic Design intern with great video editing skills as well. Being part of the Brand & Communications team, you will be the responsible person for all video content requests and are able to create amazing video content independently for the Benelux markets. You should be able to bring visuals and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. We create a lot of video content together with influencers, but we also edit our own video materials. Besides, you will support our local Design team with graphic design related tasks, like creating social posts, flyers and leporello's. We're also implementing a new corporate identity, very exciting! Therefore we need to change a lot of touchpoints, so you will work on that as well together with the local design team.
You'll be working on:
* Different types of video content for the Benelux markets where you will be working closelytogether with the different marketing teams and global team;
* Supporting our designers where possible with their tasks.
Are you the perfect Video & Graphic Design intern?
You are enrolled in one of the last years of your studies within Visual Design, Graphic Design or MultiMedia studies. Of course you have profound design skills with a solid portfolio of several design projects. You are mostly familiar with the Adobe CC video tools (Premiere Pro and After Effects) and you can also work with the Adobe CC graphic tools (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator). You are creative, precise and work structured and as efficiently as possible. You don't know everything, yet, but you work independently and are more than eager to learn. Therefore, you have an enthusiastic and assertive attitude. You are able to communicate in native Dutch and in English and you are available for 24-40 hours per week for a period of at least 5-6 months.
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on our video content and visual identity.
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class.
* An amazing team and office in Amsterdam, check it out here !
* Next, to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) Box.
* And of course, you'll get a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month.
Are you interested?
Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the "apply"; button below and fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume and cover letter and that's it.
Applications send by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.
Are you up for a challenge