Together with your Corporate Communications colleagues you are responsible for enhancing the faith in our company, our brands and our people. You'll take care of the protection and development of our reputation as leader in Sustainable Business .
As a communication specialist to be you are here at the right place. From the moment you start your internship you'll be a part of the team and get your own responsibilities. This offers you the opportunity to shine and get the most out of your internship!
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be:
* Content creation for (COMPANY NAME)'s internal and external communication channels, such as the website, social media, Town Halls, mass emails to employees and events;
* Adaptation and roll-out of internal and external, corporate and brand campaigns;
* Day to day management and maintenance of (global) communication channels;
* Advising your internal stakeholders about communication campaigns.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* You are available for 5 to 6 months from September 2023, for at least 32 hours a week;
* You are registered at a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or a Master programme in Communications;
* Fluent in English or Dutch; we offer internship opportunities at the global and Benelux office;
* Affinity with corporate communications
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|