Are you a highly motivated IT engineer specialised in Ethereum with a mind for innovation? Do you have an affinity with the blockchain space?
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to contribute and gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at (COMPANY NAME) Labs, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT blockchain and digital assets.
The start-up initiatives from (COMPANY NAME) Labs follow the PACE process to bring disruptive ideas to market, it is an innovation process is based on the principles of design thinking, agile and lean start-up.
You will be part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team that has a willingness to help you grow and learn as much as possible throughout your internship.
You will develop blockchain applications, with a strong focus on security and cryptography.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design and architecture of the product.
You are a highly motivated IT engineer with experience in building blockchain / distributed applications, you have a degree in IT or computer science related field.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Have experience with Ethereum based application development (Solidity, Ethereum public, Quorum)
- Have experience with REST API development
- Have a solid understanding of IT security concepts and cryptography
- Have a solid understanding of networking and communication protocols
- Have knowledge of CI/CD automation and Docker
- Have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- Are able to use git efficiently on a daily basis
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with other blockchain / distributed ledger technology environments (Corda)
- Proficiency in Bash and Python
What we offer:
- We offer a full-time position (36 hours)
- Assignment for 6 months
- Start date as soon as possible
- Open, informal, fun working environment and office space @(COMPANY NAME) Labs
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
Interested or want to learn more?
Apply directly and click on Apply for this job. For further information please contact A. Girard via +3xx xxx xxx x3.
We expect all candidates to live by the (COMPANY NAME) Orange code and are willing to take the Bankers Oath (see: https://wxx.xxx.xxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxx.xxm)