At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
(COMPANY NAME) needs you
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a Junior Data & Automation Engineer. As a Junior Data & Automation Engineer at (COMPANY NAME), you will be part of a completely new team which will focus on improving and/or building new workflow tools for all the different teams. For example building a data pipeline for the marketing department or build a mapping tool in python for the procurement team.
You'll be working on:
* designing, creating and managing ETL pipelines;
* Building completely new and scalable workflow tools from scratch and collaborating closely with the different stakeholders;
* Developing and supporting in the creation of a centralized server-based workflow hub;
* Taking ownership and maintaining, adjusting or improving existing workflow tools;
* Collaborating closely with our global Tech team, which is based in Berlin.
Are you the perfect Junior Data & Automation Engineer?
You have a master's degree (such as Informatics, Information Sciences or Technical Business Administration) and 0 to 2 years of relevant work or internship experience. We are looking for a candidate who is able to extract, process and load data in Python and who has some experience in SQL (you are able to load a table from our data warehouse). You know how to translate business questions to data solutions. Also, you are a team player, but also perfectly able to work independently and you are fluent in English (both verbal and written).
You have a keen interest in learning more about the following subjects: :
* working with job orchestration tools like Airflow
* Deploying automation tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
* working with Amazon AWS
* Google apps script
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on creating more efficient processes within the (COMPANY NAME) BENELUX office
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* The opportunity to get to know the whole business and work with a lot of different teams locally and internationally;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class;
* A discount on the (COMPANY NAME) box;
* A competitive salary.
Which steps do I need to take to get this job?
We take a look at your resume and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. If this goes well you will be asked to take an assessment in Python after which we will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our Data and automation lead as the last step in the interview process.
The interviews will be scheduled one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as soon as possible if you can start at (COMPANY NAME)