We are looking for an student who is interested in 3D printers and scanners to support our Mechanical Engineering R&D activities and wants to learn more about it. Your working activities will be as follows:
* Responsible for the 3D scanner equipment and 3D scanning of mechanical parts;
* generate reports from the 3D scans to support the R&D team;
* 3D design and prototyping JIGs to support the 3D scans;
* responsible for the 3D printer equipment, maintenance, materials and 3D printing parts;
* support hardware tests on R&D products.
* You are following a part time study or are planning on starting an MBO4 or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering;
* you have experience with 3D design software like 3D CAD;
* you are available to work at least 4 days per week;
* you are fluent in English;
* furthermore, you are a responsible person, who is very autonomous and proactive.
What do we offer?
* Good salary;
* guidance a opportunity to learn from experienced professionals;
* a unique and challenging internship within a multi-international that works with the newest technologies and equipment;
* one-year contract with possibility of extending;
* great working environment!
What does the (COMPANY NAME) application procedure look like?
* Phone call with Corporate Recruiter Soraya;
* interview via Teams of Skype with your future Manager;
* apprenticeship at (COMPANY NAME)!
We strive to complete the application procedure within 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are interested, apply via the button!
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Call or Whatsapp Soraya van Dijke via +3x x xxxxxxx1
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|