To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Summer 2021 Intern - Solution Engineering, Benelux Market
Start Date: 16 June
Duration: 9 weeks
Location: Amsterdam (working from home)
Role overview and impact
This is your time to shine! (COMPANY NAME) is hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. During this immersive Program you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to Solution Engineering (Pre-Sales Consulting), whilst receiving (COMPANY NAME) training, along with building a network to grow your career.
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of solution selling at the most innovative software company. As a Solution Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for gaining an understanding of the (COMPANY NAME) platform in order to help our customers leverage technology to solve their most important business challenges. To accomplish this, you will be excited to learn at a rapid pace and combine your technical expertise, business acumen, and creativity to add value to the Solution Engineering team.
As an intern in our Solution Engineering Teams, you will be working alongside department leads and be responsible for hands-on projects with real world impact. You will have the opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge on (COMPANY NAME) products via detailed training. This will set you up for success by becoming (COMPANY NAME) certified. (COMPANY NAME) is a truly customer-facing company and you will be able to see the impact we have onto our clients' businesses.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Meet and interview individuals from Solution Engineering and supporting departments to understand how the organisation is structured and works together
* Learn how to present (COMPANY NAME) to a customer or prospective customer
* Assist with the creation and delivery of customer-facing presentations
* Get an insight into the running of the SE team
* Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022
* Passion to join the Tech industry
* Eager to learn and enjoy an ever changing environment
* Great communication skills
* High level of flexibility and adaptability
* Customer-facing attitude - putting the client and their needs first!
* High proficiency in Office and/or GSuite
* Fluency in English and Dutch
* Previous exposure to Sales, Consulting, or B2B go-to-market strategies - ideally within the Technology industry
* Relevant experience working with business leaders
* Out of the box mentality where "making the impossible possible" is top of mind for any project involvement
* Ability to conduct creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
* Collaborative style with strong influencing skills
* CV and Application screening will commence in March
* Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||2 months|