Are you a student and interested in working at our (COMPANY NAME) Foods Innovation Centre in Wageningen?
Do you have a passion for communications and would you like to do your internship at one of the biggest FMCG-corporations in the world? Our Communications Team at HIVE is offering an internship to a motivated candidate.
HIVE is (COMPANY NAME)'s Foods Innovation Centre and home to the product innovations of some of the world's favorite food brands like Knorr and Hellmann's. We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
Want to get an idea of what's cooking in the Hive? Go check more information here.
As an Intern at Hive focusing on Communications your key responsibilities & accountabilities could be (amongst others):
* Develop impactful communication campaigns
* Set up an inspirational program to establish employer engagement with the foods ecosystem
* Support in external communications (preparing interview briefings, find PR opportunities)
* …And many more interesting tasks & topics to give you the best possible learning experience!
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You must be enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student;
* A study in Communications;
* Fluent in English; both oral and written
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|