Internship Food & Beverage - Soho House Amsterdam
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, with further openings planned globally in 2020 and beyond.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it's a private members' club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it's our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH…
HOW WE WORK ** HOW WE HAVE FUN ** and ** WHY WE STAY.
Located in the Bungehuis on the Spuistraat, Soho House Amsterdam has 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, a gym and a cinema on the 4th floor, and Cecconi's restaurant and Cowshed Spa on the ground floor.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
The Role ...
We are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Trainee to support our Food & Beverage Team to ensure the best guest experience for our members and guests.
* Working in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Events
* Ensuring that our guests have an outstanding dining experience
* Ensuring that all service stations are equipped with the needed mise-en-place
* Taking orders and providing advice on ingredients and dietary restrictions
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
* Cookhouse & House Tonic - trips, training and workshops
* Team Events
* An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
* Family Meals during your shifts
* Sport Classes
* Staff Screenings
* Interested in the hospitality industry and are looking for an internship as part of your study
* Looking for an internships for at least 6 months
* Strong in communicating in English and one other language
* Good manners, communicative, flexible and reliable